Welcome to Stay Healthy with Amanda

Welcome!

Welcome to Stay Healthy with Amanda! This page was created by me, Amanda Davis. I am just a normal person wanting to stay healthy and share my journey with others. I am an Avon Independent Sales Representative and early childhood teacher in Virginia in the United States of America. I created this page as well as the associated Facebook page and group as a way to keep myself accountable to staying healthy and sharing my health and wellness journey and also as a way to share helpful tips and advice with others. The teacher and leader in me enjoys sharing information with others to make a difference in their lives. This page was created to share information on staying healthy with others. 

Follow my Facebook Page: fb.com/stayhealthywithamanda

Comments